EZPull Skeet/Sporting remote is a hand held wireless, clay target release system for Sporting Clays and Skeet. A voice activated, version is available.
EZPull Trap is a wireless, voice activated, clay target release system for Trap. Remote microphone units are mounted on stands in each of the five Trap shooting positions.
Target Manager is intended for gun clubs interested in a Pay & Play target control system using secure wireless RFID cards to account for paid and used targets.
EZPull MTX-8 is a multi-trap controller for use in Five-Stand, FITASC, Super-Sporting and other clay target sports that require multiple traps. EZPull MTX-8 is designed to control up to 8 traps.
EZPull is a flexible and scalable Clay Target control system. EZPull offers integrated solutions to any clay target shooting environment. There are EZPull products for all clay target sports: Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays, 5-Stand, etc. All system components are wireless. In addition to simple manual release, EZPull offers optional voice release for Trap, Skeet and, Sporting Clays.
· Rugged reliable design. No wires to break.
· Simple to operate and install.
· Long battery life with automatic power management.
· Short release delay - targets are released in less than 1/10th of a second from pressing a key.
· Long range, over 200 yards.
· Optional Voice Release configurations offer consistent target release.
Please call (828) 693-3833 or email email@example.com for more info and pricing.
EZPull Skeet/Sporting wireless remote is a small (4.5” x 3”) ergonomically designed, hand held target controller. The controllers offer short release delay - targets are released within less than 1/10th of a second and simple, reliable system architecture. User programmable for Sporting clays or Skeet features.
EZPull Skeet/Sporting is available in two versions:
EZPull VR: the Digital audio signal processing, voice release version is loaded with features:
· Designed to throw over 30,000 targets from a pair of standard AA
· Automatically senses if a microphone is plugged to operate in Manual
(no microphone) or Voice release.
· Comes with detachable water resistant microphone. Optional lapel microphone available.
· Automatic operation with gunshot detection:
o Sporting Clays features Automatic Report Pair:
“pull – A - bang – B”.
o Skeet features Automatic Singles sequence:
“pull – High - bang – pull – Low - bang”.
· Practice mode in voice release Skeet, allows “locking” a specific target
so it can be repeatedly released on each “pull”.
EZPull Basic: is a low cost, simple to operate, fully manual controller designed primarily for Sporting Clays. The Base model features ultra low power: over two year operation from a low cost coin cell battery.
EZPull Trap is a wireless, voice activated, clay target release system for Trap. Remote microphone units are mounted on stands in each of the five Trap shooting positions. A system includes a spare 6th unit to be used as a “Referee” controller. The remote units communicate with a base station controlling the Trap machine via high speed digital wireless network or with EZPull Target Manager for Target Inventory control.
EZPull Trap System features:
· Remote microphone units operate from two AA batteries providing over 200 rounds of trap from a pair of standard AA alkaline batteries.
· Digital audio signal processing provides good balance between sensitivity to voice and noise rejection.
· Each of the remote units can put the base station in “Pause” or “Play” mode. In Pause mode, the Base Station does not release targets.
· Automatic Power Management – all the remotes wake up automatically when round begins.
· Simple system architecture: no complicated wiring or junction boxes.
Short release delay - targets are released within less than 0.1 second from calling “Pull”.
EZPull Target Manager is intended for gun clubs interested in a Pay & Play target control system to account for paid and used targets. EZPull Target Manager is mounted in each shooting station/field. A wireless EZPull remote is the Puller’s switch that “talks” with Target Manager. When the Puller presses a target key on the remote, Target Manager checks for available targets on a secure RFID card. If targets are available, Target Manager wirelessly communicates with receivers controlling the
Trap machine(s) to throw the target(s).
EZPull Target Manager features:
· No more “target poaching”. Tight target inventory control and less supervising manpower,
increase gun club profitability.
· Two payment modes:
o Pay per target, with card placed in slot.
o Pay per round one transaction loads 25 targets to the Target manager and card can be removed.
· Displays used targets (count up) and targets balance (count down).
· Solo delay can be programmed to the target card also enabling “time delayed report pair” for solo shooters.
· Same device can be programmed for use in all Clay Target sports:
Trap, Skeet, sporting, etc.
· Rugged design and waterproof enclosure for prolonged exposure to the elements.
· Simple system architecture: totally wireless. No complicated wiring or junction boxes.
· Operation from standard 6-12 VDC rechargeable battery.
· Built-in mounting flanges for conveniently mounting Target Manager
at any shooting stand.
· Integrated card holder slot.
EZPull MTX-8 is a multi-trap controller for use in Five-Stand, FITASC,
Super-Sporting and other clay target sports that require multiple traps. EZPull MTX-8 is designed to control up to 8 traps. The MTX-8 can be used in manual mode multiple trap clay target sports. The MTX-8 also features automatic sequencing from six programmable 5-Stand menus.
· Simple to operate.
· Wireless and portable.
· Operation from 2 AA batteries.
· Compatible with EZPull Target Manager. Get paid for each target on your 5-Stand and increase your gun club’s profitability
· Automatic sequence mode has three types of pairs:
o True Pair
o Report Pair – press the fire key twice to advance
o Delayed Pair with programmable delay for each pair
· A wireless 8 Trap receiver hub is available for permanent 5-stand installations.
Target Shotguns, Inc.
PH (828) 693-3833 Fax (828) 693-3832