EZPull Target Management and payment systems
Though shooters may think clay targets are a low cost “disposable”, the fact is, wasted targets accumulate and this accumulation can cause gun clubs a significant loss of revenue. Industry wide, target wasting is estimated between 10%-20% for Trap and Skeet and as high as 40% for Sporting Clays.
Gun clubs that install target management systems report a significant increase in revenue partly because they are getting paid for each target but also because shooters feel more comfortable repeating a shot when they know they are not poaching targets.
EZPull was first to introduce RFID technology for clay target counting. With years of experience designing wireless equipment and contactless RFID card systems, EZPull’s TargetManager is the most advanced Clay Target Management system on the market. TargetManager lets you turn your gun club into a “vending machine” with shooters getting to decide how many clays they want from that “vending machine”. The result is a “win-win” for gun clubs and shooters alike!
TargetManager is completely wireless, no cables to the traps, no pull cords! EZPull offers a variety of wireless remote controllers suitable for any clay target sport. An EZPull controller operates as a wireless puller’s switch that wirelessly communicates with Target Manager. When the puller presses a target key on the remote, a wireless target(s) command is send to TargetManager. TargetManager then checks for available targets on a secure RFID card. If targets are available, TargetManager wirelessly tells receivers connected to trap machines to throw the targets.
- No more “target poaching”. Tight target inventory control and less supervising manpower increases gun club profitability.
- Two payment modes:
- Pay-per-target: targets are charged to an RFID card placed in a slot on TargetManager.
- Pay-per-round: a single transaction loads 25 targets from an RFID card to the TargetManager.
- Multiple or unified pricing structure.
- Can be set to count 2 targets for Trap Doubles.
- Displays both targets used (count up) and targets balance (count down).
- Two Options for Solo shooters:
- The Solo Delay is programmed to the RFID target card. Just put the RFID card in the TargetManager slot and targets will be delayed based on your time delay selection.
- Manual delay selection, press one key for a delay between 2-4 seconds.
- Can be programmed by the club’s personnel for use in any Clay Target Sports: Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays, 5-Stand, FITASC, etc.
- Can be programmed to “COMBO” mode for overlay Trap/Skeet/5-Stand combination. Instantly switch “games” with special “game changer” cards.
- TargetManager will not charge the card while a trap is busy reloading.
- Target Counting Solutions:
- Master counter – club’s personnel uses an RFID tag to read targets from TargetManager. Readings from all shooting stations are automatically totaled and displayed on a computer in the gun club office.
- Resettable target counters for 8 trap machines indicate to club personnel when to reload targets.
- Rugged design and waterproof enclosure for prolonged exposure to the elements.
- Simple system architecture: Totally wireless! No complicated wiring or junction boxes.
- Operates from a 6V or 12V sealed lead acid rechargeable battery or AC/DC adapter.
Point of Sale
At the office targets are loaded on RFID contactless cards using a USB card reader and a Windows PC.
EZPullTMGR target management software is very simple to use and can be installed on any Windows PC running Windows 7, 8 or 10, including windows tablets with suitable USB connector, connected to the DRTW-2 card reader via USB cable.
Targets are instantly loaded on the customer’s card in just a few mouse clicks. Sell targets separately for Sporting Clays, 5-Stand and Skeet/Trap. The software will read all the “games” at once showing sold, used and balance targets for each clays sport. The software can be set to read only mode so customers can check how many targets are left on their cards.
The software keeps a log of all transactions as well as a list of cards that were not returned to the office for clearance. Reports can be viewed by date range, or exported to Excel for data analysis.
Custom printed cards with club logo, info, etc. are available.
Controllers & Accessories
EZPull offers TargetManager compatible versions of the standard controllers for all clay target sports:
Skeet and Sporting Clays: The TargetManager remotes look similar to the standard controllers but come without the antenna.
5-Stand and FITASC: The MTX-8 controller can be set in stand alone or for compatibility with TargetManager.
Trap with TargetManager: EZPull voice release and puller’s unit are compatible with TargetManager but the base station is replaced by a standard trap receiver.
Gun clubs using Canterbury Voice Release (CVR): The “Canterbury Sensor” is a wireless Target Sensor that allows TargetManager capabilities to existing Canterbury Voice Release installations without adding wires.
A wireless Target Sensor is connected between the Canterbury power supply in the trap house and the Canterbury control box. The power supply’s relay in the trap bunker is removed from the trap machine and replaced by an EZPull SRX01 wireless trap receiver. The TargetManager target counter is installed behind the 27 yard line making it accessible for shooters to log in their targets on the way to the trap field.
When the Target Sensor, connected to the Canterbury control box, senses that a target is to be released, it sends a wireless target request to the EZPull TargetManager. TargetManager checks for available targets in the “bank”. If targets are available, TargetManager sends a “throw target” command to the wireless receiver connected to the trap machine in the trap bunker.
EZPull Skeet/Sporting remote is a hand held wireless, clay target release system for Sporting Clays and Skeet. A voice activated, version is available.
EZPull Trap is a wireless, voice activated, clay target release system for Trap. Remote microphone units are mounted on stands in each of the five Trap shooting positions.
Target Manager is intended for gun clubs interested in a Pay & Play target control system using secure wireless RFID cards to account for paid and used targets.
EZPull MTX-8 is a multi-trap controller for use in Five-Stand, FITASC, Super-Sporting and other clay target sports that require multiple traps. EZPull MTX-8 is designed to control up to 8 traps.
EZPull is a flexible and scalable Clay Target control system. EZPull offers integrated solutions to any clay target shooting environment. There are EZPull products for all clay target sports: Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays, 5-Stand, etc. All system components are wireless. In addition to simple manual release, EZPull offers optional voice release for Trap, Skeet and, Sporting Clays.
· Rugged reliable design. No wires to break.
· Simple to operate and install.
· Long battery life with automatic power management.
· Short release delay - targets are released in less than 1/10th of a second from pressing a key.
· Long range, over 200 yards.
· Optional Voice Release configurations offer consistent target release.
Please call (828) 693-3833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and pricing.
EZPull Skeet & Sporting
EZPull Skeet/Sporting wireless remote is a small (4.5” x 3”) ergonomically designed, hand held target controller. The controllers offer short release delay - targets are released within less than 1/10th of a second and simple, reliable system architecture. User programmable for Sporting clays or Skeet features.
EZPull Skeet/Sporting is available in two versions:
EZPull VR: the Digital audio signal processing, voice release version is loaded with features:
- Designed to throw over 30,000 targets from a pair of standard AA
- Automatically senses if a microphone is plugged to operate in Manual
(no microphone) or Voice release.
- Comes with detachable water resistant microphone. Optional lapel microphone available.
- Automatic operation with gunshot detection:
- o Sporting Clays features Automatic Report Pair:
“pull – A - bang – B”.
- o Skeet features Automatic Singles sequence:
“pull – High - bang – pull – Low - bang”.
- Practice mode in voice release Skeet, allows “locking” a specific target
so it can be repeatedly released on each “pull”.
EZPull Basic: is a low cost, simple to operate, fully manual controller designed primarily for Sporting Clays. The Base model features ultra low power: over two year operation from a low cost coin cell battery.
EZPull Trap is a wireless, voice activated, clay target release system for Trap. Remote microphone units are mounted on stands in each of the five Trap shooting positions. A system includes a spare 6th unit to be used as a “Referee” controller. The remote units communicate with a base station controlling the Trap machine via high speed digital wireless network or with EZPull Target Manager for Target Inventory control.
EZPull Trap System features:
- Remote microphone units operate from two AA batteries providing over 200 rounds of trap from a pair of standard AA alkaline batteries.
- Digital audio signal processing provides good balance between sensitivity to voice and noise rejection.
- Each of the remote units can put the base station in “Pause” or “Play” mode. In Pause mode, the Base Station does not release targets.
- Automatic Power Management – all the remotes wake up automatically when round begins.
- Simple system architecture: no complicated wiring or junction boxes.
Short release delay - targets are released within less than 0.1 second from calling “Pull”.
EZPull Target Manager
EZPull Target Manager is intended for gun clubs interested in a Pay & Play target control system to account for paid and used targets. EZPull Target Manager is mounted in each shooting station/field. A wireless EZPull remote is the Puller’s switch that “talks” with Target Manager. When the Puller presses a target key on the remote, Target Manager checks for available targets on a secure RFID card. If targets are available, Target Manager wirelessly communicates with receivers controlling the
Trap machine(s) to throw the target(s).
EZPull Target Manager features:
- No more “target poaching”. Tight target inventory control and less supervising manpower,
increase gun club profitability.
- Two payment modes:
- o Pay per target, with card placed in slot.
- o Pay per round one transaction loads 25 targets to the Target manager and card can be removed.
- Displays used targets (count up) and targets balance (count down).
- Solo delay can be programmed to the target card also enabling “time delayed report pair” for solo shooters.
- Same device can be programmed for use in all Clay Target sports:
Trap, Skeet, sporting, etc.
- Rugged design and waterproof enclosure for prolonged exposure to the elements.
- Simple system architecture: totally wireless. No complicated wiring or junction boxes.
- Operation from standard 6-12 VDC rechargeable battery.
- Built-in mounting flanges for conveniently mounting Target Manager
at any shooting stand.
- Integrated card holder slot.
EZPull MTX-8 5 Stand
EZPull MTX-8 is a multi-trap controller for use in Five-Stand, FITASC,
Super-Sporting and other clay target sports that require multiple traps. EZPull MTX-8 is designed to control up to 8 traps. The MTX-8 can be used in manual mode multiple trap clay target sports. The MTX-8 also features automatic sequencing from six programmable 5-Stand menus.
- Simple to operate.
- Wireless and portable.
- Operation from 2 AA batteries.
- Compatible with EZPull Target Manager. Get paid for each target on your 5-Stand and increase your gun club’s profitability
- Automatic sequence mode has three types of pairs:
- True Pair
- Report Pair – press the fire key twice to advance
- Delayed Pair with programmable delay for each pair
- A wireless 8 Trap receiver hub is available for permanent 5-stand installations.